- Location:Shree Navshya Ganapati Parisar, Peshwe Colony, Anandvalli, Nashik, Maharashtra 422013
- Festivals: Ganesh Chaturthi For Other Festival Detail Click here
- Main Deity: Ganesh Idol For Other Deity Detail Click here
- Languages: Marathi, Hindi & English
- Darshan Timings: 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Best Season To Visit: All (Best Season To Visit: After August Month)
- Contact Number: +919819432999
- How To Reach
- Photography: Not Allowed in the temple and Ganesh Murti
- Steps: 35 down steps
- Nearest City: Pune, Nashik, Mumbai
Shree Navshya Ganapati is located at Nashik on Gangapur-Someshwar road in Peshwe Colony, Anandvalli, Nashik, Maharashtra. This temple is attractive and the temple is situated on the banks of the river Godavari.
Navshya Ganapati Temple has a history of around 300-400 years. This temple was built at the time of the Peshwas. Raghoba Peshwa as well as his wife Anandibai constructed this temple in 1774. Rich Madhavrao Peshwa and Matoshree Gopikabai were also devotees of Shri Navamsya Ganapati. On August 15th, 1764, Raghoba gave birth to a son to Peshwa and his wife Anandibai, named Vinayak. On that day the name of the village was called Anandavalli as well as building and construction of the temple started. The temple is located on the bank of the river Godavari. The statue is very attractive and his eyes are very lively. Raghoba Peshwa also built a fort at Anandavalli. The palace was destroyed by the British Empire in 1818, but the temples remained untouched.
The temple is famous for being very ‘Jagrut Devasthan’ and the devotee’s wishes are fulfilled and hence got the name as ‘Navashya Ganapati’.
The idol and temple are really beautiful.
The temple celebrates the usual celebrations connected with Ganesha: Ganesh Jayanti as well as Ganesh Chaturthi. At the time of Ganesh Jayanti, the temple was embellished with flowers and lightings. Millions of people are visiting right here for Ganesh Darshan in Ganesh Jayanti. In the events or Ganesh Jayati days, lots of small stores here for shopping and the sweet Prashad (Pedha) of Ganesha. Shree Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi is the Hindu celebration of the birth of Lord Ganesh. In the year 2021, Ganesh Chaturthi is on 10 September 2021 Friday (10-09-2021) and Anant Chaturthi is on 19 Sep 2021.
- Someshwar Waterfall
- Someshwar Temple
- Shree Balaji Temple
- Gangapur Dam
How to Reach
- By Air: Nashik Airport is 25 Km away From shree Navshya Ganapati Temple.
- By Train: Nashik Railway Station is the nearest station to Navshya Ganapati Parisar. and It is 15 Km away from Nashik.
- By Road: Nashik, Bhagur, Trimbak are nearby by towns to Nashik having road connectivity to Nashik and Navshya Ganapati Parisar.
|5:00 AM to 10:00 PM|